Excuse me posting this on the list, but someone is lost out there!

Dave, I hope you're still on the list, as this is where you picked up my
advice about the kiltmakers in Inverness!

Subj:    Returned mail: Cannot send message within 3 days

An e-mail you sent to an Internet destination could not be delivered.

<DMITCHELL@oldmutual.com>... Deferred: Connection refused by
mailhost.oldmutual.com.
Message could not be delivered for 3 days
Message will be deleted from queue

Dear Dave

Further to my e-mail earlier today the details of the kilt makers are as
follows:

Ben Wyvis Kilts
7-9 Church Street
Inverness

Tel: 01463 715448

Website: http://www.pages-uk.com/benwyviskilts

Wishing you and yours a very Happy Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and
Prosperous New Year!

Yours aye

Iain