Re: Clan Sinclair AUSTRALIA

John,

Quite right - it is less than a year since we first discussed this!  It's
amazing isn't it! :)  Annie and John are wonderful and Ian Sinclair is
taking on Clan Genealogist which is fantastic!  Thanks for getting it up on
the web so quickly! and I'll be sure to let you know as soon as we've got
our website online.

Thanks to everyone for your well wishes and all the wonderful support and help!

Margaret (milamba) :)