No Subject

I would like to share with everyone the dedication and wonderful efforts of Our President, Margaret. It is nearly 1am here and Margaret is still sending me e-mails. We have spoken on the phone 3 times tonight. At 11pm every night, I wait for the call from an exited Milamba, telling me of the latest.Next week we will have a pie drive or lemonade stall to cover the phone bills :):) I am really enjoying being a part of the team.

Annie Geisler
Secretary
Clan Sinclair Australia.

P.S Margaret, Can I go to bed now? :):)