Tartan Ball

Cousins,
    Last night, Nov. 26th, my husband and I went to the Portland Tartan
Ball.  My, we had a good time!  I would suppose that anyone living near a
large metropolitan area would be able each year to attend one of these
gatherings.  Ask around maybe one is about to happen in your area or mark
your calendars for next year if you missed this one.
    Then coming up the last weekend in January is when the Robert Burns
Birthday is held here.  I would assume that it would be the same date
elsewhere.  Consult your clan state Commissioner or regional director who
are listed at http://www.clansinclairusa.org/commissioners.htm   on the Clan
USA website if you cannot find the information elsewhere.

Laurel
Portland, OR