Australian War memorial

I have been looking through the Australian War memorial page today and I came up with 83 Aussie Sinclair's who died in various war conflicts in which Australia has been involved in. You can search the data base at www.awm.gov.au

Here are a few Sinclair's that where born in Scotland or parents were still living in Scotland at the time of their deaths. Thought it might be a help to someone.

Alexander Sinclair - Lance Corporal
19th Bn Australian Inf
Killed in action 1916 France
Son of Robert and Margaret Miller Sinclair of Brackside Reay, Thurso Caithness, Scotland

Thomas Sinclair - Private
Killed in action 1915  Lone pine memorial
Son of William and Isabella.c. Sinclair of Fairfield N.S.W.
Native of Scotland

Robert Russell Sinclair - Private
Killed in action 1916 Belgium
Son of Duncan Gilbert Sinclair and Jessie I.R Sinclair of Dennistoun, Glasgow Scotland.

William Sinclair - Private
Died of wounds at sea. Lone pine memorial 1915
Son of William and Jane Given Sinclair of Edinburgh, Scotland.

.

Archibald Niven Sinclair- Captain. 2nd Australian Pioneers.
Died 1917 of wounds in Belgium
Son of Walter and Isabella Mercer Sinclair of Croydon Sydney. Native place, Dunoon Scotland.

Daniel Sinclair - Private.
Died of wounds Belgium 1917
Son of Daniel and Mary Gibson Sinclair of Clyde Bank, Scotland.

William James Sinclair - Trooper. 13th Light horse
Died Swan hill Vic 1919
Mother - Mrs Janet Sinclair
Native place - Woosang Nth Charlton.

Good wishes