Re: South Africa : Sinclair

Dear Bill,

	:) - a symbol I never learned to use...from reading your note I feel
that you indeed took my comments to Laurel in the spirit intended...My
Father was a lifelong curler and I know a couple of Canadian
Champions...I just don't find it near as exciting as lawn bowling...I'm
more of a basketball player because it is at least as pointless but
presents much more opportunity for serious injury...

	BTW - some of the Sinclair theories explore the origins of certain
symbols...does anyone know the origin of this one :)

	The happy face has been around for a long time and has many uses but I
have yet to discover the origin...Some have suggested that the people's
car (Volkswagon) designed the face of their Beetle in the happy face
shape...

	Who are the "Aye Patrol"?

		cheers,
			rob