Re: Daniel St. Clair b. 1759 Scotland

Niven,
Thank you for responding to my inquiry on Daniel St.Clair. You gave us a
couple of more points to follow up on. I appreciate all that you shared with
me. While we are confident in our belief that our Daniel is not the son of
Arthur, we do feel like there is probably some kind of family connection with
them since Arthur did name one of his sons Daniel. We just need to figure out
what that connecting factor is.
Good luck on your efforts to write a full history on Arthur St.Clair...I will
have to watch for it and be sure to read it.
Thanks again,
Carolyn