RE: Fergus Highland Games, Ontario, Canada

	TO: Toni

	The Fergus Highland Games have a web site
(http://www.sentex.net/~scottish/) that tells what events will be taking
place for the three days.  But the parade of the clans takes place about
12:30 p.m. on Saturday (bring a portable seat {& your tartan}, remember
last year, we stood for over half an hour on the field).  There is also an
Tartan Heritage Tools & Antiques Show and Sale, also on Saturday 10:00 AM
to 5:00 PM at the Fergus Curling Club, on the Shuttle Bus route.  There is
also talks in one of the tents which include: "An introduction to
researching your own family tree. Proscription and thedismantling of
highland ways and the resulting effect on genealogical research." Speaker:
Lynn Boland Richardson, Historian, at 9:30-10:00 a.m., on all three days.

WANDA SINCLAIR
Rexdale, Ontario