Re: PEI Sinclair musicians?

Rory Sinclair wrote:

> What a great bloomin email!   Jennifer Roland was the featured performer at
> the Ceilidh in Guysborough last summer.  Why do Cape Breton fiddlers dance
> and play at the same time???  It blows me away because they seem equally
> outstanding at both.
> Your aye Rory

ok I spent about and hour and 2000 words trying to answer your
note...was about halfway through and then I killed it...

I give up ...

why do cape breton fiddlers dance and play at the same time...

will send a copy of Finnan's Sinclair Saga for best punchline...

		rob@eteast.com

jeez - I hope this ok, John...?