Re: Argyll Sinclairs - The KIST article by Duncan Beaton

Juli- just returned home & received your article about Glen Shira. Thank you
very much.
It certainly has possibilities for me. Of the five families mentioned only
the Turners seem to be missing from those who settled in the "peak of Mosa"
Township after havving immigrated to Aldborough County(Western or Upper
Canada, at the time now Ontario). So possibilities for earlier common
interests are possible. Of course my hunt is for the Sinclair families
(McNokairds), so any specifics of this "clan" would be appreciated.

Very kind of you to snail mail.

Yours Aye!

Rick Sinclair