Re: titles

>Maybe we could have a list of the titles and descriptions of their use.  If
>others were added through the years that could be indicated.  Much of what
>you have said John would explain this so well for everyone.Laurel

If you mean a list of titles of nobility, look in the New column in

 http://www.mids.org/sinclair/

for titles of nobility, which will lead you to

 http://www.mids.org/sinclair/glossary/index.html#titles of nobility

which gives a brief list with links to other glossary entries on terms
such as earl, count, and baron, plus a link to

 http://www.heraldica.org/topics/odegard/titlefaq.htm

That last URL probably has more information than anybody really wants
to know on the subject of degrees and styles of titles of nobility,
their origins, their analogies on the continent and in Britain, etc.

John S. Quarterman <jsq@mids.org>