Re: Massachucetts Port of Call

juli, it's pat, i can't help you with your questions(i have trouble getting
around new jersey)  but i wanted you to know i got the copy of the 1851
census and the 2 death certs.  thank you so much, you are a peach.  hope all
is well at home, just came from my surgeon's and everything looks good, don't
have to see him until sept.  had a busy day, had to travel from
haddonfield(dr.'s) to south plainfield (home of the fiddler in our band) to
tinton falls(home of the banjo player) my fault,  i have a set to do this
sat. and i waited until the last minute.  since we all live so far awfrom
each other we make tapes of the songs we want to do, so everyone can play
with the tapes.  i could have mailed them but because i took so long getting
it together i had to drop them off. i'm going to sleep now, good luck on your
search.  pat