Re: list introduction

Folks,

>There seems to be a number of people having problems with their email at
>the moment and since this is something I work with every day, I've taken on
>the job of solving them!! :)
>
>Anyway, if you're having any problems with your list mail please write
>straight to me (off the list) at milamba@milamba.com (and include the
>problem email if possible) so that we can get it sorted out.

Many thanks to Margaret for agreeing to handle that task.

Please find appended a copy of the introduction to this list.
It includes many suggestions from Laurel, plus a copy of Margaret's
message.

Thanks,
John
 --------

Welcome to the list!

     This is the information you receive upon subscribing to the
electronic mailing list

    sinclair@jump.net

the extended Sinclair family.  All relatives of the Sinclair
family, including those with surnames spelled St. Clair, Sinkler,
and other related families throughout the world are invited to
participate.  There is a copy of this message in the web page
<http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html>

     Members of Clan Sinclair U.S.A.  are especially invited to
participate, as are our cousins in Canada, Scotland, England,
Wales, Sweden, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, and other
parts of the world.

How to Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Before you can send a message to the list, you must subscribe to
the list.

     To subscribe, send a message like this: