Games

As our Clan Commissioner for Utah, John Lyle, has not connected to IPS as yet
I am forwarding a message I received from him last on the phone. John was
quite pleased when he said, I won the Best Clan Tent Award at the Utah
Scottish Highland Games held June 12 & 13.
John has every right to be proud since he has only been a Commissioner since
June 1997. He is also the one that got married very recently. Lots of things
on his mind but still dedicated enough to put up an Award winning tent.
Congratulations John.
Gary D. Sinclair