Re: Games

At 11:22 15/06/99 -0400, you wrote:

>As our Clan Commissioner for Utah, John Lyle, has not connected to IPS as yet
>I am forwarding a message I received from him last on the phone. John was
>quite pleased when he said, I won the Best Clan Tent Award at the Utah
>Scottish Highland Games held June 12 & 13.
>John has every right to be proud since he has only been a Commissioner since
>June 1997. He is also the one that got married very recently. Lots of things
>on his mind but still dedicated enough to put up an Award winning tent.
>Congratulations John.
>Gary D. Sinclair
>[ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@jump.net.

Thank you Gary for letting us know about John Lyle's "Best Clan Tent Award" at Utah.
It also means that he married a great girl because without the help and cooperation of
the ladies in their lives, the Sinclairs would be like fish out of water.      Wherever I go, it
is the ladies who are making that extra touch which turns our ordinary efforts into extraordinary
achievements.  A moment's thought will be enough to convince you of the truth of that
statement.  Remove the ladies and there is nothing left.

Niven Sinclair
[ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@jump.net. [ To get off or on the list, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html