Re: religion on the Sinclair list and web pages

Religion has caused more human suffering and torment, than human greed.
Anyone who believe`s in an unforgiving God can see other people harassed and
tortured for blasphemy.(for their own good of course)
It is wonderful to live in this enlighten`d, modern world where we do not
have to worry about being burnt at the stake for Unbelief.
Ken W Sinclair