River

FORGET CHLORINE.  FORTIFY THE DRINKING WATER WITH BOOKS.
"Time is an enormous long river, and I'm standing in it just as you're
standing in it.  My elders were the tributaries, and everything they
thought, and every struggle they went through, and everything they gave
their lives to, and every song they created, and every poem that they lay
down flows down to me. If I take the time to ask, if I take the time
to seek, if I take the time to reach out, I can build that bridge between
my world and theirs.  I can reach down into that river and take out what I
need to get through this world.
Bridges: from my time to your time, as my elders from their time to my time.
We all put into the river, and we let it go.
And it flows away from us until it no longer has our name.
It has its own utility, its own use, and people take what they need and make it
part of their lives.  Bridges."-- Utah Phillips and Ani Difranco, from 'Bridges' (CD available at independent music stores everywhere)

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Sinclair;Ken;W
FN:Ken W Sinclair
ORG:HiTech Help Foundation Inc.
TITLE:Gen/Manager
TEL;WORK;VOICE:306-3849821
TEL;WORK;FAX:306-3820127
ADR;WORK:;;;Saskatoon;SK;S7L 4X3;Canada
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Saskatoon, SK S7L 4X3=0D=0ACanada
ADR;HOME:;;;Saskatoon;SK;;Canada
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Saskatoon, SK=0D=0ACanada
X-WAB-GENDER:2
URL:www.quantumlynx.com/sinclair-places
URL:http://www.quantumlynx.com/sinclair-places
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:kensin66@sk.sympatico.ca