Re: testing a new discussion site idea-please read this

Hi,

I can probably help on some of the Australian lines - but am still waiting
on information to connect them out to our American, Canadian and Scottish
relatives...

I do know what you mean though - no-one answered my query in the guestbook,
it's just very fortunate for me that I happen to be related to Donald and
Mary and can get a lot of info from them.

Margaret Stokes