The Sinclair's March

Hello all -

Hoping someone can help me.  Looked on our web page but did not see any
reference to the pipe music for Clan Sinclair.  Robert Bain's The Clans and
Tartans of Scotland  lists the pipe music as "Spaidsearachd Mhic nan Cearda"
(The Sinclair's March.)

Does anyone know the correct translation of the Gaelic?  I have seen a
reference to the Mac-na-Cearda being an Ancient Argyll family possibly
relating to the McNockairds.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a CD with "The Sinclair's March" on
it?

Thanks in advance -

Juli Anderson
Princeton, NJ - but Forever Argyll