Re: Posting Unidentified Sinclair/St. Clair Photos Online

-------

Mike and all:

I have had very good luck with making *good color copies* of original
photos.  More expensive but also cheaper than having a photo copied
professionally.

If you put a color copy of a photo in a frame it is next to impossible to
determine that it's not the original.

Hope this helps.
Amber
am1@stratos.net

>unidentified St. Clair/Sinclair photos -- I would be happy to
>post copies of any such photos online, along with known
>information, to give everyone the opportunity to identify them
>and/or get copies. I could accept e-mailed copies in any
>graphics format, or postal-service mailed copies of photos or
>diskettes containing graphic files.  I would not want to receive
>any original photos that needed to be returned -- just copies.
>And be forewarned that Xerox copies don't scan and display very
>well, but I'll be happy to use  whatever you have.  Something
>produced by a photographer would be best.
>
>Please let me know if you have any interest in my providing such
>a service.  If there is interest I will post my mailing address
>and identify the URL where these will be made available.
>
>Mike St. Clair
>st-clair@genealogy.org
>[
>[ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@zilker.net.
>[ For subscription, unusubscription, or other instructions, see
>[  http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
>[ or send mail to majordomo@zilker.net with this single line in the body:
>[  info sinclair
>[
>[ To unsubscribe, send a message like this:
>[
>[           To: majordomo@zilker.net
>[
>[           unsubscribe sinclair