John Sinclair, 4th Regiment

-------

One last communication.  After sending my info on John Sinclair, I
realised that two earlier messages pertain to same:

Bob Stevens and Jerrie Moore, if you haven't aready connected your
families, it works.  Catherine, I knew I'd copied those records down for
someone specific, but couldn't remember who.  You'd asked about the
notations and what they meant. And Bob, your communication dealt with
the marriage of Catherine (daughter) to William Rutherford, looking for
more descendants.  I took "too many notes" while I was away, and just
got a chance to go through them all. Good luck to you both!     Boy,
it's late...I just saw you'd cc: to Jerri. Oh, well, I answered Jerrie's
question anyway.     Gail

[
[  info sinclair
[