Re: Johns & Josephs of Geauga Co. OH

-------

Kirsten,
      Also please note that the info I sent you on the descendents of Robert
Sinclair and Mary Sutherland Allan (Robert, John) may also apply to your
sasrch as the area in Western NY where my gg-grandfather Alex settled is very
close to both Ohio and PA; The area is only about 60 miles from Ontario
Canada.  Our line is not in the Morrison book.  Our Alex settled within 70
miles of the Sinclairville NY, Erie PA and Albion NY descendents listed in the
Morrison book.  I expect that there is a commom thread there somewhere, but
have been unable to make a connections.  I do know that he had at least two
siblings precede him.   Hope this helps.                              Marilyn
[
[  info sinclair
[
[