Re: 300 years ago

-------

Jean,
Yes, you have all my sheets back to Charles of Sinclair Bottom. We
corresponded sometime back. :)  My link is with John Sinclair, son of Charles
and Mary Sinclair of Sinclair Bottom, VA., his wife was Rebecca Pruitt. John's
son Charles Sinclair married to Mary (Polly) Havens and Charles and Mary
Havens Sinclair's daughter NAOMI SINCLAIR who married Henry Nidever. Naomi was
my ggg grandmother.

PattiJ7 (Patricia Ann Jones)
[
[  info sinclair