Re: 300 years ago

-------

Patti -
Are you the one I sent a large package of Nidever military records to?  If
so, I never received any family sheets from you.  That is why you have not
heard from me.  I was wondering what had happened as you had promised them.
 The only descendants I have for Naomi are from Fred Redding and Ruth
Munday.  I should have asked you about this earlier.  Had just assumed you
did not want to send them.
Jean

----------
> From: PattiJ7@aol.com
> To: sinclair@zilker.net
> Subject: Re: 300 years ago
> Date: Sunday, October 18, 1998 12:31 PM
>
> [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@zilker.net.
> [ For more information, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
> -------
>
> Jean,
> Yes, you have all my sheets back to Charles of Sinclair Bottom. We
> corresponded sometime back. :)  My link is with John Sinclair, son of
Charles
> and Mary Sinclair of Sinclair Bottom, VA., his wife was Rebecca Pruitt.
John's
> son Charles Sinclair married to Mary (Polly) Havens and Charles and Mary
> Havens Sinclair's daughter NAOMI SINCLAIR who married Henry Nidever.
Naomi was
> my ggg grandmother.
>
> PattiJ7 (Patricia Ann Jones)
> [
> [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@zilker.net.
> [ For subscription, unusubscription, or other instructions, see
> [  http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
> [ or send mail to majordomo@zilker.net with this single line in the body:
> [  info sinclair
> [
> [ To unsubscribe, send a message like this:
> [
> [           To: majordomo@zilker.net
> [
> [           unsubscribe sinclair