Re: 300 years ago

-------

Patti:
Have you ever mailed me your family sheets back to Charles?  I no longer
mail info. to anyone who is not a documented descendant.  Please send them
to my PO Box and as soon as I have them in the correct book, I will get
back with you.  I have ordered the court records this morning and hope to
have them next week.  What I found were several surnames connected with
Charles in later years that are early Maryland families.  I have been
trying to connect him with the early Maryland family and hopefully this
will do it.  I hope.
Jean

----------
> From: PattiJ7@aol.com
> To: sinclair@zilker.net
> Subject: Re: 300 years ago
> Date: Sunday, October 18, 1998 8:35 AM
>
> [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@zilker.net.
> [ For more information, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
> -------
>
> Jean,
> As a descendent of Charles Sinclair of Sinclair Bottom, VA I'm very
interested
> in what you've learned about him.
>
> Patti
> [
> [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@zilker.net.
> [ For subscription, unusubscription, or other instructions, see
> [  http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
> [ or send mail to majordomo@zilker.net with this single line in the body:
> [  info sinclair
> [
> [ To unsubscribe, send a message like this:
> [
> [           To: majordomo@zilker.net
> [
> [           unsubscribe sinclair