Cousins to Gen. Arthur St. Clair

-------

Hello.
I am interested in knowing if Hal St.Clair or Cay Wuertz are part of
this list. They did research that indicated our ancestor was first
cousin to Gen. Arthur St. Clair, his name being James Jameson St.Clair.
In the genealogy I have it states that another of our ancestors was
younger brother to the Earl of Caithness who imigrated from Ireland. So
I am interested in any associated geneaology along these lines.Some
questions I have are:
which earl was my ancestor the younger brother of? How did this person
end up in Ireland? Thanks a lot. I enjoy reading the many entries from
the list, but have little time to post.

[
[  info sinclair
[