Re: Sinclair Books

-------

To Kaye Lister:

The booklet gives a background to the Lords of Roslin in Chapter I, before it goes into the geneology of that St. Clair family.

Ch. II "The Sinclairs of Caithness, goes into the history of that area, discussing the 10 parishes, the geog., etc before the family begats start.  It also discusses the evictions, the intermarriages of Kelts and Scandinavians.

Ch. III covers Alexander's trip to Nova Scotia, and his offspring.

Finally, the Additions section covers a little bit of everything, including a list of the original subscribers by name and address.

Even though these aren't our Sinclairs, it's a good read, and well worth the money.  Its well written, and excellent research.

Toni S.

[
[  info sinclair
[