[Fwd: William SINKLER (Abt. 1680-Abt 1757)]

Dear Richard,

I was wondering if you could give me William Sinkler's line down a
little farther. You stopped at the death of James Sinclair in 1813 in
Belmont County, Ohio. Who were James Sinclair's descendants and their
places/dates of birth/death (including siblings)? I'm looking for my gg
grandfather Robert's predecessors. He was born in Ohio sometime between
1850 and 1900 I believe, but I'm basically guessing with this. The only
concrete information I have on him, in fact, is that he came from Ohio,
married ????Ward, and had (at least) one son (my g. grandfather, John
Ward I) and a daughter (name unknown) with her.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,

Kristin Alynn Hussein
Deir-Hanna, Israel