Re: Leonard Morrisons Book

-------

Deborah Black Reed wrote:

> Hey, robert!  Where are you?  Gotta be in wisconsin or close by with that isp address.  There is a charming old copy of the morrrison book in madison at the wi state historical society library.   I have broken copyright laws myself and photocopied a bunch of it - at least the bunch that pertains to my line.  I'll look and see what pages I have.
>
> Deb Reed
> milwaukee

Deb;
I'm down here in Menomonee Falls and If the book has been microfilmed by
the DAR I can't see where there is a problem. You see references to
Morrison all the Time and I don';t plan on putting it On Line verbatim
Just excerpts.
Bob
--
"If a Tree doesn't have DEEP ROOTS it is easily blown over by a Strong
Wind"