Re: Celebrations in Nova Scotia

-------

In a message dated 98-07-08 12:01:32 EDT, Steve T. Slade  inquired about 600th
Celebration events in Nova Scotia.  He also reported that Oak Island is closed
to visitors.

Here is a listing of Events in Nova Scotia for the rest of this year:

July 13-14 in Guysborough
   Contact Bill Sinclair at 902-479-7470

July 13- Aug 2 in Advocate & Parrsboro
   Contact Neil St. Clair at 902-647-2665

As for information about Oak Island, we would appreciate any details you can
provide.  I believe more research is now being secretly done by some private
investors.   Am I correct?

Pete Cummings  (henry1398@aol.com)
[
[  info sinclair