Leonard Morrisons Book

-------

Is there someone out there who has a copy of
"History of the Sinclair Family" by Leonard Allison. (Allirin)  Morrison.
That could make me copies of pages 41,42,43,44 and pages 351 thru 358 that would be legible enough to scan into the computer, I have build a page on the General at
http://www.freetown.com/Downtown/AtlanticAve/1002/index.html
and would like to include his ancestry. I have copies from a microfilm but they are to indistinct to read or scan. Thanking All in Advance

[
[  info sinclair
[
[