Re: Sinclair Research

-------

Hello Sandy,

My husband's name is Sandy as well. I also got an amail from another one a
while ago.  Three "cousins" connected by cyberspace!  Amazing.

This book is an excellent read, but its hard to keep the family lines straight
when there are so many names, repeated, repeated and repeated!

I don't think that Westport will work for me.  Wrong side of the continent.
Hope you have a good time though!  Maybe some other Sinclairs on this mailing list can identify with the Nova Scotia Sinclairs who moved to Washington State,
and you can all have a little reunion!

All the best,  Toni

[
[  info sinclair