600 th Nova Scotia Celebration

I live in Halifax and watch the various messages and postings re: the 600th Celebration this year; but I do not see many Canadians or Maritimers discussing plans to attend. I was just wondering how feedback was on Sinclairs' in Canada to attending any events in Nova Scotia. I should feel lucky living only about an hour from all the events here this summer. Also; are there many of our Stateside family
planning to make the trip here this year? I just wanted to post this to hear any interest.
Randy Sinclair