Re: Peter Sinclair & Duncan Sinclair family

Hi, All!

Apologies for cluttering up everone's email -- Jean Griggs has asked me
to relay a message to Adrienne Flagg, and I want to make sure this
reaches the one who is interested in Sinclair genealogy.

Adrienne, Jean says she will get back to all who descend from the PA -
MD lines, and will send material from a researcher she hired. She hasn't
even had time to read it yet. You are on the list to get it! With
everone's pieces maybe we can solve the puzzle.

Rory