name change

Wanda Sinclair Harness:
Thank you so much for confirming the story of the name change due to the
scandal. We have always heard this but could never confirm it. Isn't the
internet wonderful? Is it possible for you to send me a copy of that
section of the "memories"? My address is R.R. 3  Box 265, Sullivan, IL
61951. I would be forever greatful. I'm curious, where did your branch of
the family finally settle?

                                         Thanks much,
                                          Brad Sinkler