Re: John Bean - Elizabeth his dau.

Sorry, Toni, but I don't have a copy of the book itself.  All I have are
photocopies of pages from it that most directly connect to my line.  I
photocopied them from the Morrison book owned by the genealogy library at
Fort Wayne, Indiana.  It is a wonderful book in many ways (although now
getting dated) and I would be surprised if it didn't include helpful
information on your Canadian branches.   I seem to recall seeing a post
from somebody somewhere out here in cyberville advertising the book for
sale -- or maybe I'm thinking of something else.  Not sure.  Does anyone
else know where the Morrison book can be purchased?

Dave Gaskill

> From: Antonia Sinclair <asflwr@icom.ca>
> To: sinclair@zilker.net
> Subject: Re: John Bean - Elizabeth his dau.
> Date: Thursday, March 05, 1998 5:18 AM
>
> Hello Everyone
>
> I'm sorry that I don't have any information for you Kimmy;   but Dave, do
you know if there is any information regarding the Sinclairs in Canada, or
the Isle of Islay in the book you referred to? (The History of the Sinclair
Family in