Re: John Bean - Elizabeth his dau.

Thanks, Paul, for your reminder about the John Bean info.  I had read this
before on your great Sinclair Home Page but neglected to take notes.  This
time I'm going back with a pencil in my ear as well as my fingers on the
keyboard!  And DITTO your call for someone to post a summary of the
research piece on the Bean descendants.

Dave