Re: Sinclair listingy what list?

Hi John.
	I,m more than happy to subscribe.  My ancestor in America is John Sinkler
of Exeter New Hampshire.  A descendant George and Dudley Sinclair, sons of
Adoniram Sinclair of New Lisbon Maine, came to Minnesota.  My line is
George who was my great grandfather.  Thanks for your efforts!
			Yours Aye,
				David Sinclair Bouschor
				124 No 24th Ave. East
----------				Duluth, MN 55812