From: "David & Gloria Bouschor" <haggis@skypoint.com>
To: <sinclair@zilker.net>
Subject: Re: New Hampshire Highland Games
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 10:08:23 -0600
Sender: owner-sinclair@zilker.net

Hi Steve,
	Glad to find your E-mail.  We look forward to being at Loon Mountain. My
wife and I have been before and it's a great production.  Can you tell me
who to get in touch with to put in a program ad?  Also I anticipate trhat
our Chief will be present with his son.  I have written him asking for
confirmation.  I dont have a phone number and they wont give them out in
the UK.  I'll be in contact with you soon after the New Year.  Thanks for
your work on the Games.  Happy Holidays!
			Yours Aye,
				David Sinclair Bouschor
- ----------				President of CLAN SINCLAIR, USA
				124 North 24th Ave. East