[an error occurred while processing this directive]
I would suggest for you to get a death certificate for Susan Belvia which should show you cause of death. If she died in child birth, wherever her death certificate is; there should either be a birth or death certificate for a child. Also check the newspapers. WANDA SINCLAIR Rexdale, Ontario ----- Original Message ----- From: <Marcene2@aol.com> To: <sinclair@matrix.net> Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2001 7:24 AM Subject: Charles Sinclair born abt 1909 > I am looking for any referance to a Charles Sinclair born abt 1909. I am researching the McKinnon family of Pike and Hemstead County Ark. It is reported that one of the daughters of Willis Evander McKinnon and Martha Willsie Cross McKinnon married a Harry Sinclair. > This daughter was Susan Belvia McKinnon born 1876. Susan Belvia first [ Excess quotations omitted. ] [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@quarterman.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html