[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Dear Laurel, Thanks for responding. I have had problems getting my e-mails out, apparently it is fixed. I will try to re-send som which may not have gone. As for the previous story of Malcolm Sinclair's murder. I was not on the list at that time. I would like to hear more on that, and also some opinions on my topic of bin Ladin's intentional strike because of the symbolism. Does anyone care to comment? Am I alone here? Stan -----Original Message----- From: Spirit One Email <laurel@spiritone.com> To: sinclair@quarterman.org <sinclair@quarterman.org> Date: Sunday, December 16, 2001 11:49 PM Subject: Re: Symbolism of the twin towers >Whatever happened to the story that came through this discussion list early >this year concerning the murder of Malcolm Sinclair in Israel and Templar >connections? >Laurel > [ Excess quotations omitted. ] [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@quarterman.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html