[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Mom Dieu et Mes Droite ( My God and my rights) I believe in the anti-terror campaign. I do not believe that selective vision will benefit anyone. I do not believe in throwing away your values to win. The three supreme authorities of law in the United States are 1. The Constitution 2. All treaties enter into with the advice and consent of the Senate 3) the judgments of the Supreme Court. The Court has ruled that American Law follows the Flag. This ruling made possible the Nuremberg Trials. Numerous Supreme Court rulings have clearly established the 'foreign' nationals have the same rights as Americans before the US Courts. It always amuses me that Americans consider 'foreigners' less that Americans. Sinclair ----- Original Message ----- From: "Barb & Dana Kyler" <bkyler@rochester.rr.com> [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@quarterman.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html