[an error occurred while processing this directive]
three years ago i took my daughter to visit my mom in Hempstead, Texas. Mom took us to a park and you could not walk anywhere with out them being there. since my daughter does not like bugs...she freaked out a little bit. and to this day she does not want to go back. hahahahahahahaha ever.....=D Carter, Judy G (Judy) wrote: > During the summer (I live in East Texas and work in Dallas. Mel doesn't > know how close he is) you can walk outside and > they are looking at you while eating on my Rose of Sharon's and > eveything else that is green..I then get brave enough to chase them off > and the war is on..Needless to say I encourage the birds to come and > build there residences in the tree's..I've heard you can eat them but > don't think I would attempt the delicay... > > as always > > Judy > [ Excess quotations omitted. ] [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@quarterman.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html