[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Jack, First of all what is a GEDCOM and why is it kept so secret? Being new to the list, I would appreciate your input. And Lena, why is this an issue with Jack? I gather Jack that you are located in either B.C. or Alberta, Canada by your e-mail address. Where might that be? Now I am not so sure I want to submit anything to this list. Should I be concerned? There would appear to be some 135 other members of the list. Any others wish to give me some insight? Donald Sinclair Edmonton Jack Brown wrote: > > Dear List Members... > > I do not recommend that you submit you information to this private database. > This is a one-way database. See the following response to my attempt to > obtain information connected to my line after submitting my gedcom file over 2 years ago. > > You will never be allowed to see any of the other submitters information. > > Unless that is, you are to become a "special researcher" and live for another 50 to 100 years. > > Sincerely, Jack Brown. [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@quarterman.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html