[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Dear John, Fantastic to have so close a relative on the list! My dad, who passed away in October, 1980, used to talk qquite a bit about your grandfather, "Uncle Sam", and his brother Allen, "Uncle Honeyman". I will do a gen report on my grandfather's line and email it to you off-list. I would MUCH appreciate getting your line as well. I have been doing research for many years, and self-published a book on my mother's family, but was only recently enlightened as to many of my St. Clair ancesters by Timberly St. Clair Roberson, who I have found is on this list. Stan -----Original Message----- From: Amelia <jacst.clair@worldnet.att.net> To: sinclair@quarterman.org <sinclair@quarterman.org> Date: Friday, December 07, 2001 6:37 PM Subject: Re: Posting my line >Dear Stanley: > > I talked to my Dad last night. From what he tells me your father and my >father are First Cousins. My grandfather John Meddow "Sam" St. Clair and [ Excess quotations omitted. ] [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@quarterman.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html