[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Dear Bruce, I had to have a laugh at your message where you called your chickens "Chooks". Since moving to France I have learnt that chook is an Australian term only. The first week I was here, I asked Sinclair if he wanted "Chook" for tea. He didn't answer me so I asked again. He said "OK, I give up. What is a Chook?" So what do the rest of the world say when they are rounding up the chooks to fed, if not "here chook chook chook"? I have insisted that the French workers on the farm now call the Poulets Chooks and the petite camion is now a Ute. I even have a yellow sign on the front gate warning kangaroo's for the next 25 km's. Annie ----- Original Message ----- From: bruce carlyon <Bruce_Carlyon@syncsoft.com.au> > Mind you when I reaslised one of my chooks was a rooster I got rid of it > quick smart, > each morning I thought I heard a crying child, to only realise on day three > it was my chicken which was becoming a rooster. > [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@quarterman.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html