[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Hi Jean, I received a message from you on Nov. 28th. The subject was "Re: John Sinclair" The attachment area had : "CARD.DOC.pif (29.0 KB) and also " ATTOOO43.txt 0 bytes)" I use Norton Virus Protector an have had no problems. I tried to reply to your e-mail directly but my message was bounced back. If you do have any more information on John Sinclair that is in my family twig, could you please see if you can send it thru the discussion list? Thanks and hope you and your husband are doing well, Kathy Sinclair Trappen Sinclair Oil, OH ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jean Grigsby" <jgrigsby@bcni.net> To: <sinclair@quarterman.org> Sent: Friday, November 30, 2001 5:46 PM Subject: Re: Lookout msgs for > Apparently there is a "sicko" out there using my name and also that of skull > and bones in the subjrct line. I will never send an attachment and will > never use my name in the subject line. > Thanks for letting me know. I received three myself (from the Sinclair [ Excess quotations omitted. ] [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@quarterman.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html