[an error occurred while processing this directive]
>Hello all,I am interested in the history of the Sinclairs and of their base in > Scotland at Roslin Castle,having recently, nearly completed a book/booklet on > the Battle of Roslin and want more, and more info. The initial cause of my r >esearches was the lack of details in so many history books and I have had a lo >t of fun with enquiries and met many interesting people. I live in Edinburgh a >nd work at the Scottish Parliament and can access the libraries At Geo IV and >"SPICE"scottish parliament information centre Edinburgh but the dearth of inf >o bothers me Help Please >Does your family history give anything about the Battle? For one view, see: http://sinclair.quarterman.org/sinclair/history/med/battleofrosslyn.html >Slainthe . Steve Edinburgh 25th August 2001 John S. Quarterman <jsq@quarterman.org> [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@quarterman.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html