[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Hello, Sinclairs! Has anyone else run into a very nice historical novel about Prince Henry Sinclair called SWORD OF THE NORTH, by one Richard White? The book is probably long out of print, but it's quite a nice telling of Henry Sinclair's story, including how he came to be Jarl of Orkney, met up with the Zeno brothers, and how a Gunn grave with a sword came to be left in the New World. The book was published in 1983 by Pegma Books, Green Hill Publishers, Inc., Box 738, Ottawa, IL 61350 (815) 434-7905 ISBN: 0-89803-122-2 If you can find it, I do recommend it. It sat on my nightstand for several years before I got around to reading it, and now I'm sorry I waited so long. Regards, Katherine Kurtz [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@quarterman.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html