[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Good Morning! Well, I'll try and change the topic as well. (BTW, I am glad that I have been unable to check my email lately!) Guess what I did two weekends ago... I went to the Darwin family reunion in Dayton, TN. We (approximately 100 of us) attended the Bryant College Drama students' reenactment of the Scopes Monkey Trial! I have a marvelous time and met the G2 (or 3, I can't remember the exact number) grandson of Charles Darwin. He is a film-maker and was in town making a documentary of the trial reenactment. Apparently, the English find Americans' reaction to the whole evolution thing fascinating. However, speaking of Christian names, he was most fascinated by the fact that I have had to suffer being told I was going to hell because I was named Darwin. His daughter is named Darwin also but it is her third name rather than first like mine. How does this relate to the Sinclairs? My grandfather Darwin's mother was a St. Clair and there is some evidence that his father's father was as well (but no one is sure about that.) Take care and thanks for the articles about Meadowcroft. BTW, I know Stuart Fiedel personally as well as the archaeologists working here in SC at the Topper Site. Stuart argues all the time about anything so I'm not surprised he's arguing about Meadowcroft. Darwin _________________________________________________________________ Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@quarterman.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html